- Blue Moon Antigua uses 100% solar power and has a backup generator.
- The electricity is 110 volts.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, microwave, mini fridge with freezer, coffee maker, blender and toaster. A full size refrigerator/freezer is available in the common area which is shared by the two villas.
- The water supply is rain water that is chlorinated and then triple filtered to the villas so the entire water supply is “drinking water”.
- Hot water is provided by propane “on demand” water heaters.
- The villas have cable TV and free WiFi.
- There is a BBQ grill in an open air room near the Jacuzzi in the common area.
- On the ground floor of the main house there is an open air exercise room with an eight by six foot mirror. Yoga mats are available.
- Snorkels and fins are available for use. They are located in a room next to the exercise room.
- The villas have high ceilings and a vented cupola for ventilation. In addition there are ceiling fans in the kitchen, living room and bedroom as well as a tower fan in the bedroom.
- The entire villa is screened and there is a mosquito net over the king size bed.
|one villa||two villas|
- 50% deposit at the time of booking
- Remaining 50% 2 months before arrival
- Minimum stay is four (4) nights. All rentals include daily housekeeping, and free laundry service once a week.
One month rental is $7,500.
Note: prices include Antigua’s 14% tax on small accommodations and the $5/night/person Levy Tax. There are no additional fees.
ALL PRICES QUOTED IN US DOLLARS - CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refund up to 2 months prior to arrival.contact us